Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 51 - Time and Money

Tuesday, January 13, 2010

So today was a much better day.  I got in a great workout and felt like things were mostly back on track.

I know a lot of my sleep issues are due to the fact that Jon and I have an absolutely hideous mattress.  It was never meant to be our full-time mattress but it's all we have at the moment.

We're saving every penny we can to just get to go on a honeymoon.  Also, I'm really revving up the promoting of my voiceover demos so any extra money I make has been going into that.

* www.aligoodmanvo.com


Throughout my whole life I've never had just one interest.  I've been a jack of all trades, master of none.  I've decided to change that vision.  I want to stop all the desperate attempts to "get" somewhere.  I am just putting my focus into my interests.  In the future I am totally open to them changing but, for now, I have to stop just shooting myself in the foot.

This is why I am heavily focusing on film and voiceover.  I'm not leaving theatre, altogether, but it's not where my interests are lying these days.  For the first time in my life, I'm ok with that.

Time is what I am lacking.  Time and money.  I've been putting off seeing friends and family so I can focus on me and my goals.  It's taken a toll on my mental state.  I miss my friends.  I tend to have hermit-tendencies.  So this week and a bit of next week I made sure to make firm plans with friends and family so I HAVE to get out of the house and schedule myself better.

Now, of course, I'm freaking out about the time I'm spending away from those things I have to do!

Balance.  Right?  BALANCE.

Got to get a bit better on my water.  I only got in about 50 oz today.  It was not enough.

Working on wedding stuff tomorrow with Mom. Would love to really get some things off of THAT list!

Today's Goal: back into the workout routine = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: DRINK WATER!  And be careful at dinner.

Calories Consumed: 1095

Workout:
        Cardio:
            3 minutes warm-up
            40 minutes jog/run/shadow box/kicks
           (1 - 10 minute sprint; 2 - 1 minute skaters)
            8 minutes cool-down/stretch

        Strength Training:
            60 back rows (15 lbs each hand)
            50 biceps curls (12 lbs each hand)
            50 triceps curls (12 lbs each hand)
            50 shoulder press (12 lbs each hand)
            50 chest flies (12 lbs each hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment