Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 61 - Filming and Futurama references

Friday, January 22, 2010

So today I had to get myself ready for filming.  I am so excited to get back on set!  I absolutely love that this is the work I am getting to do now.  I love the film I love the crew I love the director I love the cast!

I. Love. It. All.

So, I wanted to make sure I was worked out before our 12 hour filming.

So there I was.  Ready to workout.  And I just didn't want to do it.

Now, of course, I really don't like working out, anyway.  (Who does, usually?)

So I took a moment to analyze and figure out what it was about this workout that was bothering me.

Was it that I didn't want to work out because I was too tired?  No.

Was it that I felt sore?  No.

Was I just "not feeling it"?  No.

I actually wanted to workout, but I just didn't want to do my regular routine.

As Jon and I often like to quote (and misquote) Futurama I realized what the problem was.

This workout was "boring me, Zoidberg"

Ok!  This is fixable.  I have a plethora of other workout videos and things to do to alleviate the boredom.

So today I opted to do a total body workout which included cardio, resistance bands, abs, yoga, etc in less than 48 minutes!  Yay me.

Why don't I do these all the time?  Aha!  Well, I get bored with them too, Zoidberg.

But it was a nice change from the regular routine.

Also, I'd like to add that in the past I've done this workout and never felt as strong as I do now doing it.  I often had to bow out of a rep or two or even an exercise when it would get too difficult.  It was incredibly cool to be able to do the entire work out and feel good!

I'm sure I'll be revisiting that one again!  :)

Filming?  Oh filming was amazing!  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

I got wrapped at 3:30AM.  Gotta get up at 8:00AM to head to Wisconsin (3.5 hours one way) to visit my dear friend from high school, Debbie, for her baby shower!!!  Cannot wait to see her!  Then, I get to hang with one of my best friends, Lisa, who moved back home to Kenosha, Wisconsin after that!  So excited to see them!  It's been too long in both cases.  I'm missing my ladies!

Today's Goal: Do a total body workout (weights and/or abs with cardio) = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: be careful with my choices at the shower!  And if we get drinks with Lisa

Calories Consumed: 1054

Workout:
      Slim in 6 - Ramp it up - less than 48 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment