Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 53 - Migraines and Madness

Thursday, January 14, 2010

So today was ick ick ick.  Suffice it to say, I had a migraine.  I still feel awful and I just want to sleep forever!

Short post today.  I did, however, get in some workout.  Trust me, I'm even surprised.  Jon and I got no domestic stuff done, though.  And that's unfortunate.  We have cages and laundry to do. :(  But I was happy just to get rid of the migraine and get in some workout.

I have a not-so-good feeling about this weigh-in tomorrow.  What with my small workouts and extra recovery and caloric overload and cramps this week, I'll be happy with a small gain.  Ugh.

I hate bad weeks.  They feel like they undermine all the work!  Even though I technically DID work out.  More than many!  It's just frustrating.

So, there it is.  Tomorrow may be an ick day just because of the scale. And because of my need to sleep during the day! This weekend proves to be a very busy one with filming.  I will definitely try to get the blog posts up in a timely manner.  But if I'm late-ish I will catch up.

Today's Goal: Do my cardio before Jon gets home from work = FAIL (but I did get my cardio in so that's good...)

Tomorrow's Goal: Get enough sleep and enough water.

Calories Consumed: 1011

Workout:
       Cardio:
             3 minutes warm-up
             30 minutes jog/run
            (6 - 1 minute sprints-skaters)
             5 minutes cool-down

       Strength Training
            50 back rows (15 lbs each hand)
            50 biceps curls (12 lbs each hand)
            50 triceps curls  (12 lbs each hand)
            50 chest flies  (12 lbs each hand)
            50 shoulder press  (12 lbs each hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment