Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 44 - Inspiration and Perspiration

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So today was awesome!  Work was "meh" but after work was awesome!

First, I got 60 oz of water in before 5pm today!  AND I had filled up the water bottle again to have for my work out!  I knew I'd hit that 80 oz today and I totally did! I smashed it! I filled the water up AGAIN for dinner!  So all in all I probably got 90 oz in today.  GO ME.

Second, my workout was awesome!  Yes, I watched another episode of the West Wing!  And I did my cardio.  I did a different grouping of sprints and I really enjoyed it.  Man, the West Wing totally helps get me through my cardio. :)  I'll have to find another show to take its place when I finish the series!

Third, I finished the cardio well enough before 7pm which was my ultimate goal.  Today was the first episode of Season 9 of The Biggest Loser.  If you wanna talk about inspiration. Wow. These people and the challenges and the entire process blows me away.  Jon and I don't have TiVo or a working VCR so Tuesdays are really my day to be certain I can unwind and watch my ONE important reality show.  I cried at least 7 times last night.  There's so much pain, but there is so much accomplishment too!  LOVE THAT.

I finished my strength training during the first hour of the show.  Jon made dinner and we watched the weigh-ins. 

After that we caught up on the news via MSNBC and Keith Olbermann/Rachel Maddow and then bed!  Really great day.  I felt fantastic. :)

Today's Goal:  Drink 80 oz of water = SUCCESS!!!!

Tomorrow's Goal: Do my full workout

Calories Consumed: 1080

Workout:
        Cardio:
              3 mintues warm up
              45 minutes jog/run/invis. jump rope/skaters
             (5 - 1 minute sprints - skaters)
             (2 - 5 minute sprints - invis. jump rope/fast-runs)
              8 minute cool down

         Strength Training:
              50 back rows (15 lbs each hand)
              50 biceps curls (12 lbs each hand)
              50 triceps curls (12 lbs each hand)
              50 shoulder press (12 lbs each hand)
              50 chest flies (12 lbs each hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment