Thursday, January 28, 2010
So today everything I had planned got thwarted.
My day was planned like this:
1. get up and workout
3. pick up mom
4. go to my boob-squish (mammogram)
5. put on deodorant (you can't wear it until after you get your test)
6. work with mom on wedding stuff
7. meet up with Lisa to sort stuff out
8. come home and have dinner with Jon
9. get a good night's sleep
Here is how my day went:
1. got a HORRIBLE night's sleep
2. freeze and feel achy
3. wake up at 6am realizing I feel like crap
4. put on extra socks because I'm so cold
5. wake up at 6:05am realizing I really feel like crap
6. decide at 6:15am to finally bite the bullet and check the thermometer
7. coming to terms with the fact that I had a fever of 100.3 (this is actually high-ish for me since my normal body temp is 97.5-ish usually)
8. decide I have to cancel everything today and just sleep
9. call and reschedule boob-squish, Mom, and Lisa
10. Sleep on and off and finally break my fever
I began to feel better as the day wore on when my fever finally broke. I have no idea why I had the fever or where it came from but I felt awful all night long.
So no workout for me today. Guess that's a two-in-a-row for not working out. Not my favorite trend but I'll deal with it.
There's always tomorrow...
Today's Goal: Get back to the routine = FAIL (yeah, fever thwarted that. Stupid fever)
Tomorrow's Goal: Take it easy and don't push myself
Calories Consumed: 892
Workout = NONE