Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 54 - Weigh-in week 8 and Rest

Friday, January 15, 2010

So today was a weigh-in day and a day of rest.  We are on set starting at 2:00 AM this coming morning (Sat.) until 2:00 PM Saturday afternoon.  There will be little time to sleep or rest so I'm going to have to keep my energy up with good food and basically "graze" all weekend.  We film Saturday through Monday afternoon.

As far as the weigh-in goes I did gain.  Only 4 ounces but it's still a gain so that's never fun.  BUT, I'm not throwing in the towel.

I completed a kick-ass workout today and I feel really good about that.

The next few days will be very hard to determine calories since we have craft services providing everything.  But, I will be careful and watch the choices I make.  No candy bars for me.  And lots of tea and water...no coffee.

See you on the next break of filming!  Yay Fall Away!

Today's Goal: Get in some rest and water = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: be very careful with my choices at the craft services table

Calories Consumed: Approx. 1200

Workout:
       Cardio:
             3 minutes warm-up
             40 minutes jog/run
            (2 - 5 minute run/invis jump rope sprints; 2 - 1 minute skaters)
              8 minutes cool-down/stretch

     Strength Training:
             100 push ups
              1 session of Pilates 100
             100 regular crunches
             100 regular pulsed crunches
             100 oblique crunches (each side)
             100 regular squats (12 lbs each side)
             100 regular pulsed squats (12 lbs each side)
             100 plie squats (12 lbs each side)
             100 pulsed plie squats (12 lbs each side)

No comments:

Post a Comment