Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 23 - Still sick and exhausted

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So today I had to get up early to go up to the suburbs. I had a very quick errand and then I planned to come home and workout.

Well.

After my errand I was so exhausted I basically fell asleep for a very long nap. Then Jon came home early and we both slept for a few hours.

This cold is kicking my ass.

I got NO cardio in AGAIN. And I'm just so tired and foggy-headed. Blech!

So, short entry, I guess.

Today's Goal: Get in 10 min of cardio = FAIL (too darned tired and hard to breathe)

Tomorrow's Goal: really watch the calories; try to get some workout in; drink water!

Calories Consumed: 1030

Workout:
Cardio: NONE

Strength Training:
50 regular crunches
50 oblique crunches
50 reverse crunches
2 rounds of the Pilates 100
100 regular squats (10 lbs each side)
100 regular pulsed squats (10 lbs each side)
100 plie squats (10 lbs each side)
100 pulsed plie squats (10 lbs each side)


No comments:

Post a Comment