Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 19 - Weigh-in Week 3 and Trust

Friday, December 11, 2009

So today was a weigh-in day. I'm VERY happy to report I lost 2.2 lbs!!!! Huzzah! MUCH better than not losing last week, but I'm aware that sometimes my body is not always on the same time-table as I am. :)

To celebrate, I decided to work for my mom and plan out some Christmas/Chanukkah gifts. We're having our Chanukkah party on Sunday so I have to be finished with, at least, a few of those gifts by then!

I think today would be a good day to say that I use the word trust as a better depiction of how I feel I should "let go" than the word "faith". I find having "faith" usually starts me thinking about a whole mess of religious/spiritual things. If I say, "I'm just going to trust myself" or "trust my body will comply" I am not as unclear. Semantics can help when sifting through all the crap buried deep within the self and in the past. So, that's what I mean when I speak of "trusting myself". It helps me to stay focused and trust that I can do something.

Today's Goal: Be nice to myself at the weigh-in = SUCCESS! :)

Tomorrow's Goal: Make a healthy choice at lunch and take my multi-vitamin

Calories Consumed: 899

Workout:
Cardio:
46 minutes (jog/run, invisible jump rope)
3 - 1 minute sprints
3 minute warm up
3 minute cool down/stretch

Strength Training:
100 push-ups
50 back rows (15 lbs)
50 biceps curls (10 lbs)
50 triceps curls (10 lbs)
50 shoulder press (10 lbs)
50 chest flies (10 lbs)


No comments:

Post a Comment