Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 15 - Vitamins and Vegetables

Monday, December 7, 2009

So, today I realized I had been neglecting taking my multi-vitamin everyday. I am fairly convinced it's why I've been so exhausted lately. Well, I could easily have been fighting something off, also. But I'm going to try and make that a daily goal, as well.

I've found certain vegetables and how they are prepared can be incredibly filling! Jon Wolter made us a veggie casserole with ricotta cheese and all-natural marinara to "hold it together". He made so much of it, I've been eating it for days. And we still have some left! He also made a fantastic zucchini soup (using vegetable broth, low-sodium - and onions). It's fantastic. A 1/2 of a teaspoon of reduced fat sour cream added to the bowl and it needs no other flavoring. Amazing!

This evening we went to see the florist for the wedding. It was AWESOME! I'm so excited for the flowers. Our florist is going to do an AMAZING job and the room will be gorgeous. :)

I'm furiously trying to make a few presents for my family for Christmas/Chanukkah. They are things I've had that I've neglected to make for years. So, why not make them now? :)

I ended up not doing my cardio today. I'm not sure what happened. The day got away from me a little, I think. But, I'm not going to beat myself up. I'll just pick up where I left off tomorrow.

Today's Goal: Add something to my abs routine = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: Take multi-vitamin; add push-ups to strength routine

Calories Consumed: 859

Workout:
Cardio: None

Strength Training:
100 regular crunches
100 reverse crunches
100 oblique crunches (each side)
4 rounds of Pilates 100's
100 regular squats (10 lbs)
100 regular pulsed squats (10 lbs)
100 plie squats (1o lbs)
100 plie pulsed squats (10 lbs)





No comments:

Post a Comment