Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 22 - Sick and grateful

Monday, December 14, 2009

So today I still felt like country-fried poop so I didn't get as much of a workout in as I'd have liked. I definitely did all my weights but did NOT do any cardio. Grrrrr. I really want to do cardio but I'm having trouble breathing as it is. Don't know how helpful gasping for air will be for me. Hopefully tomorrow... I've got to be on the mend, right?

I did, however, get all my voice over stuff done for this week. Tomorrow I think I can start prepping for the week 2 process. It's actually getting really fun to do this promoting thing. I can't tell you how helpful it's been to have a PROCESS. Marketing is NOT my strong suit so I need to know a step-by-step when it comes to anything about it.

I'm feeling grateful for some things these days:
  • my plant from Kristin's memorial is still alive
  • my father's tests were good (cancer hasn't grown)
  • people will surprise you, and I had a couple good ones today
  • Jon
  • Family
  • My sister-in-law and our new venture
  • My amazing friends who are wonderful
  • putting my needs first
These are just a few things but I thought they were appropriate.

Today's Goal: Get back on the workout routine = Success - mostly!

Tomorrow's Goal: Try to get at least 10 minutes of cardio in

Calories Consumed: 881

Workout:
Cardio: NONE

Strength Training:
100 push-ups
100 back rows (10 lbs each side)
100 biceps curls (10 lbs each side)
100 triceps curls (10 lbs each side)
100 shoulder press (10 lbs each side)
100 chest flies (10 lbs each side)


No comments:

Post a Comment