Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 24 - On the mend and Ready for work

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So today I woke up feeling awful, again. This stupid cold is just not being nice! I was really determined to get some workout in, again, today. I was frustrated for 2 days to not do any cardio.

So, I took some Excedrin and hoped the headache would go away. I bargained with myself to just do 5 minutes at a time. If it got to be too much I would stop.

I actually was able to hang on for 15 minutes at first. Then I slowed to 5 minutes at a time until I hit 30 minutes. Then I was pretty exhausted.

I did a bit of weights, not an intense amount but just enough to feel some burn.

Tomorrow I start training for a temp job I'm doing for 3 weeks. I hope it's not too stressful. I'm definitely looking forward to the money but not the work, if you get my drift.

Anyhow, here's to a nice place to work tomorrow without a lot of stress!

Today's Goal: Get in some workout = SUCCESS!
And I took my multi-vitamin (been good about that for 4 days in a row)

Tomorrow's Goal: Get a moderate amount of workout in. Both cardio and weights

Calories Consumed: 903

Workout:
Cardio:
3 minutes (warm-up)
30 minutes (run/jog)

Strength Training:
75 push-ups
30 back rows (15 lbs each side)
30 biceps curls (10 lbs each side)
30 triceps curls (10 lbs each side)
30 shoulder press (10 lbs each side)
30 chest flies (10 lbs each side)

No comments:

Post a Comment