Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 21 - Chanukkah rushing and rehearsal

Sunday, December 13, 2009

So today was our annual family Chanukkah party. Jon and I dragged ourselves out of bed early in the morning and got ready to head to the suburbs.

Jon has been battling a cold for the last few days which is getting worse. I was feeling a little icky yesterday but, today, it's really starting to come out in force. That's not good.

Party was a success, but I had to rush out to get Jon home before my rehearsal for the film. I hate rushing around. It puts me in a state of utter anxiety and I have a tough time calming down before I have to get to my next thing. Normally, I've learned to not schedule myself so close, but this one couldn't be helped.

Rehearsal went great. I really love working with the director and chatting with the cast members. It's truly fun and inspiring.

By the time I left rehearsal, I was exhausted and sniffling a LOT. I felt terrible. I got NO workout in, and just wanted to crawl into bed. So, I didn't really eat a dinner. I had a snack! Not a great end to the day. Sickness completely derailed my plans to workout when I got home. :(

Oh well, hopefully a good night's sleep will help.

Today's Goal: Take my mulit-vitamin = SUCCESS!
Do cardio = Fail. (sickness, yo)

Tomorrow's Goal: if I'm not feeling sick, get back on workout routine track!

Calories Consumed: 1023

Workout = None

No comments:

Post a Comment