Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 25 - Training and a full work-out

Thursday, December 17, 2009

So today I was able to get a full work-out in. Man did that make me HAPPY! This cold sucked ass but it didn't linger like my 3 week flu did earlier this year! That was like evil visited me and had a party in my body. And I didn't have ANY fun.

Anyhow, I think I got most of my water in and I definitely got my vitamin in, yay! I'm slightly nervous about the weigh-in tomorrow, only because I had such a crappy workout schedule this week, being sick and all. But I'm just remembering that it's about balance and doing the best I can with what I've got. In this case, I got a cold. I needed to rest my body. It wasn't in the plans, but that's how it goes.

I started training for the 3 week temp gig I'm doing. The guy who is training me is very nice and really interesting. He's from Poland and is going back to visit family and friends for the holidays. I think the building is going to be fun to work at. Hopefully things will be very quiet. I like quiet.

I'm even more encouraged because they gave me keys to the garage so I can drive every day! Oh joy of joys! I get a parking space and everything. Sweet! I love Chicago, but I really hate the cold. I get cold when the apartment is 79 degrees. I freeze. I sleep in sweatpants and sweatshirts under two very warm blankets.

Cold hands warm heart? Sure, sure. :)

Today's Goal: Get moderate amount of workout in = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: do some stretching after workout

Calories Consumed: 1102

Workout:
Cardio:
3 minutes warm-up
46 minutes jog/run
5 minutes cool-down/stretch

Strength Training:
100 regular crunches
100 reverse crunches
100 oblique crunches (each side)
4 rounds of Pilates 100
100 regular squats (1o lbs each side)
100 regular pulsed squats (1o lbs each side)
100 plie squats (1o lbs each side)
100 pulsed plie squats (1o lbs each side)



No comments:

Post a Comment