Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 18 - Setting Goals and Recovery

Thursday, December 10, 2009

So today I accomplished many things. Although, none of them were workout related. I took my full day of recovery to the extreme. I slept late (I haven't picked up that 3 week temp job yet so I had the day off), and I cuddled with my dog a lot.

I did ALMOST finish one of my many Christmakkah gifts. Also, I started the process of sending out my promo materials for my website. That is definitely a process. I know I will get better/faster at it as the time goes by, but for now, it's a bit daunting!

Tomorrow is a fairly busy day. I'm "working" for my mom so I'm running errands for her business. Then Jon and I meet up with her and we go over the list for the wedding. Ugh. That will be slightly stressful. Then, Jon and I head home. So! I have the morning to get my workout in! Or, at least, the majority of my workout. I suppose I can do the weights at home later, if need be.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day! Fingers crossed...

Today's Goal: Submit to agents = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: be nice to myself for the weigh-in. Good or bad, I'm looking/feeling better.

Calories Consumed: 1108

Workout: None - recovery day

Tomorrow is Friday! Hopefully it won't be so blisteringly cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment