Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 27 - Accomplished and Laundry room Christmas Carols

Saturday, December 19, 2009

So today was a pretty accomplished day! I love those. Of course, I know I'll never complete everything on my list every time. I am working on getting better at accepting that.

However, we took Sparky to the vet for his shot. I went to rehearsal and it was awesome! I came home and worked out. Then, Jon and I did laundry.

We each donned our festive head-wear: Me - Antlers with jingle bells
Him - Santa hat

Then we got caught kissing in the elevator. (tee hee!)

THEN we decided to fold the laundry down there and sing Christmas carols the whole time. It was a blissful night!

I am feeling very happy and loved today. :)

Today's Goal: Get everything accomplished on my list = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: get all my water in. Been slacking a bit

Calories Consumed: 707 (whoops)

Workout:
Cardio:
3 minutes warm-up
46 minutes jog/run
8 minutes stretch

Strength Training:
100 regular crunches
100 reverse crunches
100 oblique crunches (each side)
4 sets of Pilates 100's
100 regular squats (10 lbs each side)
100 regular pulsed squats (10 lbs each side)
100 plie squats (10 lbs each side)
100 plie pulsed squats (10 lbs each side)


No comments:

Post a Comment