Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 26 - Weigh-in week 4 and Pizza?

Friday, December 18, 2009

So today I had a weigh-in....

I lost a pound! I was VERY excited for a number of reasons:

1. I had such a frustrating week workout wise - being sick and all

2. Any loss is a reason to celebrate

3. My weight is finally lower than psycho Tracy from Season 8 of The Biggest Loser was at the finale. It's petty but it makes me happy to beat her.

No, but really I am happy. :)

I've lost 5 lbs! That's pretty awesome, actually and I'm really proud of myself. It's not been easy to stick to this plan. Today, for example, there was a pizza party for the employees at the building I'm working at. I was invited. I thought I'd have a small slice of thin crust pizza. I did. Veggie. Then I had a second, just reasoning I would be careful how many calories I would have for dinner. Besides, I wasn't going to give up everything. I have to find that balance.

To be honest, the pizza wasn't that good. It definitely wasn't worth it. I had an awful stomach ache afterwards and felt like ick for the rest of the day.

Plus that was probably 300 calories and for not a lot of food. So, unless it's an epic piece of pizza, I don't need it. Or whatever it is. I mean, there were homemade brownies too! I just had to put my proverbial foot down, there. I just couldn't start with that. Not to say that I won't have a taste of things but I don't need a whole brownie right now.

I have a goal in mind. Eyes on the prize, or whatever.

Anyhow, I'm excited for our last rehearsal for the film, tomorrow, until we start shooting on Jan. 10th!

Today's Goal: Get some stretching in = SUCCESS!

Tomorrow's Goal: Get everything accomplished (workout/errands/laundry)

Calories Consumed: 900

Workout:
Cardio:
3 minutes warm-up
46 minutes jog/run
7 minute cool-down/stretch

Strength Training:
100 push-ups
100 back rows (15 lbs each side)
100 biceps curls (1o lbs each side)
100 triceps curls (1o lbs each side)
100 shoulder press (1o lbs each side)
100 chest flies (1o lbs each side)





No comments:

Post a Comment