Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 99 - Rehearsal and Super Sari

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So today I had to go down to the Harold Washington Library and meet up with Sari for rehearsal.  We are rehearsing for a fantastically fun one-night only event to help fundraise money for a synagogue in Evanston, IL.

Sari is amazing!  We met at Roosevelt University and totally "get" each other.  She was my saviour when I lived in NYC for a month and went to auditions with me and we did Bikram yoga together.  She rocks!

Her brother-in-law is a Cantor at this synagogue in Evanston and they are performing an evening of celebration of a famous Cantor named Moyshe Oysher.  No joke.  There is a song he performed with the famous Barry Sisters and they needed another voice for the song.  Sari called me!  I'm so excited to do this fun little project for a good cause.  Or, as we say in the Jewish faith....a Mitzvah. (good deed)

So Sari and I met to run through the harmonies and just get an all-around sense of stuff.  It was a great rehearsal.

I always feel refreshed and happy once I've spent time with Sari.  She truly is a positive force in my life.  When people tell you to surround yourself with positive people, Sari is a perfect example of one of them.

Grateful for my wonderful friends and supporters.  :)

Who supports you in your life?

Calories Consumed: 906

Workout:
        Cardio:
              3 minutes warm-up
              35 minutes run
            

No comments:

Post a Comment