Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 102 - Yay for money and Yay for auditions!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So today was a work day at Jon Wolter's office.  I've been trying to temp in between all the craziness I have going on otherwise. I actually LIKE going into work at Jon Wolter's office.  We often barely deal with each other, but everyone is really nice and truly respectful.  It's a good environment to hang out in.  Plus, I think they like me.  I'm certainly their first "go to" person.  That always feels good!

While at work, I got a call from my agent to come in for a voice over audition.  I cleared it with work and off I went for an audition!

I LOVE THIS BUSINESS.  Seriously, it's fantastic getting called in for stuff.  I love the agency.  I'm eager to book something so they decide to keep me on!  I love that I can just jump at a moment's notice into the office, spend 5 minutes there going over the copy, go in and record, and be out of there! It's great!

On the way back, the CTA buses were running sloooowwww!  I finally got back and finished the day up. It was a good day all-around.

No workout today, but I'm thinking I might be getting slightly bored with my routine...may need to switch it up soon!

Calories Consumed: 960

Workout: NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment