Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 100 - Water bottle hazard and The Paper Source

Monday, March 1, 2010

So today Sari and I had rehearsal for the concert.  I got there on time and was waiting for her and her brother-in-law to show up.  She finally texted me to say she'd been in a car accident!

She was rear-ended by a girl whose water bottle rolled under her break pedal and so she couldn't stop!

How scary!  Thankfully everyone was ok.  Sari banged her head but her car was ok.  The other girl's car was pretty banged up.

It was freaky waiting for her to get there.  I just wanted to hug her and know she was alright!

Once the police came and everything got sorted out, we actually did get to rehearse.  It was fun!  We staged the show (choreography and all) and really had a lot of fun with it.  It's going to be an awesome show. :)

Later on, I had to meet my Mom and my recently married cousin, Jamie, at the Paper Source to look at paper for booklets for the wedding.

Umm...I have a small love affair with The Paper Source.  I adore that place.  All these fun crafty projects with lots of creative ideas!  I just wanna spend tons of time in there touching all the pretty cards and ribbon and textures.

So we got what we needed and then headed out to get a coffee at Starbucks.  Mom treated and we had a great talk.  Sometimes I just love those moments where you spontaneously get to spend time with people you wouldn't normally get to spend time with.  It was such a nice 30 minutes.  :)

What are some pleasant/surprise moments you get throughout your day?

Calories Consumed: 927

Workout:
        Cardio:
             3 minutes warm-up
             42 minutes run/kicks/punches
             8 minutes cool down

      Strength Training:
             60 back rows (resistance bands)
             60 pulsed back rows (resistance bands)
             50 biceps (10 lbs each hand)
             50 triceps  (10 lbs each hand)
             50 chest flies  (10 lbs each hand)
             50 shoulder press  (10 lbs each hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment